Skills And Tools:
Fast-growing medical company requires export specialists to handle international export sales.
- Ensure Export Sales achievement of Target
- Proceed market research of export clients and competitors in the international markets.
- Expand The Export market, by opening new markets
- Negotiates contracts with foreign customers and distributors
- Manage the export process and follows up starting from receiving the customer’s orders, prepare and sending production order to the production dept., keep up to date with production status of every order, till proceed dispatching the export orders
- Coordinate with the logistics the day to day to ensures preparation of all relevant documentation required by the customs.
- Coordinate with the Logistics dep. To be sure that all export shipments and Be the focal point between the production and customer ensuring that the information is up to date.
- Expedites export arrangements and maintains current information on export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
Education and Qualifications Requirements:
- Professional Knowledge of English language is a MUST.
- Experience in the same title is a MUST.
- Bachelor ‘s degree in related fields (preferable international relations).
- High level computer skills and efficient in working on various required software application.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Perfect time management skills
- Effective Negotiation skills.
- Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English verbal as well as written communication skills to interact with clients effectively and avoid any misconceptions.
- Good team player and able to coordinate with people effectively.
- Selling skills
- Experience Needed 2 to 5 years in similar job
- Broker Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Export Sales Specialist ( 6th ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Supply Chain & Merchandising S...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago