Skills And Tools:
- Receive purchase requests from various departments and make sure they have the necessary approvals.
- Review orders to determine product types and quantities required to meet demand.
- Correspond with suppliers for quotations and perform buying duties.
- Confer with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Select products for purchase by testing, observing, observing items.
- Estimate values according to knowledge of market price.
- Review quantity and quality of items purchased.
- Maintain procurement records of materials, prices, inventories and deliveries and using these records to compare prices, specifications and delivery dates so that the company can save money by choosing the supplier that provides the greatest value.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Follow with finance department suppliers payment.
- Monitor products guarantee and ensure the duration.
- Assisting in buying actions, coordinating the processing of purchasing documentation and maintaining vendor/source information.
- Post graduate from faculty of engineering or studies in supply chain.
- 3 - 5 years experience in the technical spare parts.
- Advanced level in English.
- SAP User.
- Very good using in Microsoft office.
- Result oriented.
- Quality oriented.
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago