Skills And Tools:
- Follow up on the collection and allocation of payments.
- Study client request to postpone or schedule the installments due.
- Answer client questions regarding their financial accounts.
- Identify accounts with overdue payments and keeping records of the amount owed and the length of the delinquency.
- Present reports on collection activities.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide feedback on operations and flow of work with ideas for improvement of certain process where appropriate.
- Prepare and follow up with the legal and finance teams for termination cycle.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Perform all other duties assigned by CRM Manager.
- 2 – 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of various collection techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Tax Accountant - Cairo - Nasr City, Cairo28 days ago
- Outdoor Sales Representative -... - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- Senior Financial Analysis Spec... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Telesales Agent - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Real Estate Customer Service S... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- IT Sales Executive - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Care Agent - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Supervisor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Collector - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Collection SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Engineer- CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago