- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Product Manager is responsible for execution and optimization of the Integrated Multi-Channel marketing. This includes establishing relationships with Marketing teams, their agency partners and their cross-functional teams to manage the adoption, design, expansion and measurement of multi-channel marketing programs to healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Drive and support the development and deployment of an Integrated Multi-Channel Marketing (IMCM) strategy.
- Develop channel marketing programs to achieve sales goals.
- Develop positive working relationship with channel partners to generate revenue.
- Assist partners in the execution of channel marketing programs to increase product sales within customer base.
- Support marketing activities including trade shows, online advertising, campaigns, and emails to develop brand awareness.
- Keep partners up-to-date with the new products and enhancements.
- Prepare marketing collaterals and newsletters for partners.
- Monitor and manage expenses within marketing budget.
- Assist in continuously improving and optimizing channel marketing programs.
- Plan and organize product launch event, sales training, and other marketing events for partners and customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of channel marketing programs.
- Support the organization to build the understanding of customer insight and expertise of utilizing digital channels including implementation of KPIs
3 to 5 years
About this Company
STIO – Life Science is a pharmaceutical company working on the concept of health for all. The Company aims to achieve it by focusing on infection prevention and control (IPC). STIO will provide a full product range of Povidone – Iodine targeting hospitals, household, doctors,...
See all Careers and Jobs at STIO Life Science