Skills And Tools:
- Ensure any issues related to the fleet is reported on time to avoid delays in deliveries and pickups
- Work with drivers, various operations teams to ensure hassle free service and to minimize delays related to break downs / driver issues.
- Maintain vehicle records/information on fleet management system
- Communicate with finance for any reimbursements linked to petrol, parking, etc.
- Coordinate with procurement for vehicle parts purchase
- Assist drivers in case of service break downs
- Manage and monitor vehicle service, renewal and registrations for fleet.
- Keep physical records of fleet which includes service history, renewals, etc.
- Track, update and keep track of drivers traffic fines
- Implement branding on all Aramex fleet as per Aramex fleet policies
- Identify the need for vehicle replacement during breakdowns and facilitate the same
- Maintain vehicle in and out pre inspection check list
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good English
- Computer knowledge
- 0-2 Years’ experience in Logistics
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Email Communication
- Fleet & Logistics CoordinatorConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo8 days ago
- Logistics &Planning Manager /F...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago