Skills And Tools:
- Supervise all operational processes and activities for all branches.
- Manage and run the front office teams.
- Supervise class management from the operations side.
- Be the key link between the operation and education team inside the branch.
- Answer student questions regarding events and course prices and content.
- Coaching & directing employees to achieve sales targets.
- Presenting monthly results versus planned to the operations manager and GM.
- Conduct a monthly performance appraisal (KPIs) by evaluating the team.
- Conduct monthly training for the new and old employees for the branches.
- A Bachelor Degree.
- 6+ Years of experience in the same industry with at least 3 years managing a team
- Proven ability to achieve targets
Competencies & Skills:
- Very good English command.
- High level of commitment.
- High sense of ownership
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Time/task management skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Customer focus.
- Working hours on a shift basis 1 day off rotational from (9 AM to 10 PM)
- Age from 30-40 is a must