Skills And Tools:
- Assess project needs and materials.
- Manages the installation of equipment, systems and prepares schedules and cost estimates.
- Designs equipment and determine performance and quality standards.
- Analyzes results and make adjustments to products if needed.
- Establishes policies and procedures to ensure compliance with health, safety, environmental, and public health regulations.
- Measures the performance of mechanical equipment, devices, and motors.
- Performs equipment maintenance and repair work.
- Prepares budgets and determines the time and cost required to finalize the project from the mechanical side.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office and its applications.
- 4 to 7 years of experience.