Skills And Tools:
- Budgeting and forecasting, developing and enacting organizational budgets while considering income, opportunities for growth, and expenditures.
- Analyzes financial data and creates financial models for decision support.
- Analyzes past results, performs variance analysis, identifies trends, and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Develops and maintains pricing strategies.
- Creates a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Defines business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposes crew d changes in methods and materials.
- Analyze data to help determine a company’s position in the market, by researching competitors and analyzing their prices, sales trends, and marketing methods.
- Constantly research the Egyptian real estate market and analyze changes and effects.
- Managing research projects - end-to-end - from proposals, research design, data acquisition management, data processing to insightful report delivery to the client.
- Constantly research, evaluate, and report on new markets and business opportunities.
- Build business cases based on market inputs and industry trends.
- Understand and study the competition to provide sales with competitive intelligence and market positioning leverage
- Prepare studies of for-sale communities
- Highlight the clients’ potential markets, product demand, and pricing opportunities and the risks they might be facing.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management.
- Project manager in tender offers of the Tourism Development Authority (TDA) and New Urban Communities Authority (NUCA)
- Conduct site visits for parcels offered by the Tourism Development Authority (TDA) and the New Urban Communities Authority (NUCA)
- Work with top management to help shape the future of TP’s offerings based on market inputs.
- BSc of Business Administration, Finance, or related disciplines.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in related fields.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Full working proficiency in both English and Arabic.
- Individuals interact with the Business Development Director, TP’s respective departments, and individuals related to TP’s projects.
- Software Business Development ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Business DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago