Senior IT SpecialistPosted 9 days ago
215Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
- Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team
- Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mousses, keyboards etc.)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Install config and monitoring cctv & PBX
- Excellent in esxi & sophos firewall & pfsense& windows server 2012-2016 &D
- Degree in computer science or related field is preferable.
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE).
- Previous experience managing an IT department responsible for hardware, infrastructure, and applications, supporting at least 70 computer users.
- Hands-on experience managing MS Windows server environments
- Hands-on experience managing network devices (switches, routers, firewalls... etc.)
- Experience implementing and supporting ERP systems and other business applications.
- Experience managing MS Teams environment would be a plus
- Experience working with Oracle database would be a plus.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Very Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago