Skills And Tools:
- Supervise assigned accounts to identify unresolved debts.
- Follow-up with clients on overdue accounts.
- Oversee all monthly payments and refunds.
- Research and implement effective collection techniques.
- Perform all administrative duties related to ensuring office efficiency.
- Create monthly credit records.
- Respond to client account queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle paper filing in relation to invoices and freelance contracts.
- Handle payroll and bank related matter.
- Collect cheques and cash from advertising agencies and production houses.
- Cash and cheque handling for freelancers and employees.
- n.b. Duties and responsibilities might evolve throughout employment fairly in relation to compensation.
- Knowledge on using Xero or readiness to learn how to use it
- Computer literate
- Can do bank reconciliation
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Proficiency in English
- Females are preferred
Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break [8 hours on weekdays + 2 hours on Saturdays]. Overtime is calculated based on the per-hour compensation.