Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join our team and monitor all Human Resources functions.
- HR Generalist responsibilities include preparing compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies, and maintaining updated employee records.
- You should have a good understanding of full-cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
- You will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Interviewing applicants
- Administering pre-employment tests
- Assisting with completing background investigations
- Processing transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), like BambooHR and PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills
- BSc/MSc Degree
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago