Skills And Tools:
- Follow up on the projects cycle / process beginning with the purchase order until the Hand over based on the agreed process with the concerned people in the company.
- He/ she will be a process owner to ensure that the project is running and completed successfully and achieve the client’s requirements and company goals and targets.
- Coordinate all meeting between the internal partners inside the company to ensure the common understanding, to facilitate, to work with them to solve any problem in the process.
- Review the current status of all projects during their life phases to identify the progress or bottle neck / problems and work to smooth the process.
- Work with all departments to solve any internal or external problems, this might include visits to clients
- Follow up with the finance team the payments instalments as per the contract and any pending’s to take the proper actions to ensure payments are collected in the due dates.
- Deliver all the required reports to the management team as required for reviewing and follow up.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- PMO Manager (New Cairo/Ain Sok...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago