Skills And Tools:
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
- Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
- Monitor and oversee the auditing process from start to finish.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Inspect accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Supervise auditing and determine scope of investigation require
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related business studies
- 2 years of internal audit experience.
- Knowledge in applying internal audit, accounting principles – Project management – industry policies & procedures, laws & regulations.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Accountant/ Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo18 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo27 days ago
- Financial Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo27 days ago