Jobs and Careers at Alahly for Real Estate Development

Real Estate/Property Management

101-500 employees Cairo, Egypt

Jobs and Careers at Alahly for Real Estate Development

Real Estate/Property Management

101-500 employees Cairo, Egypt

Company Profile

Al Ahly For Real Estate Development company was founded in 1994, a joint stock company according to the Egyptian law section 159 for year 1981. The company partners are The National Bank of Egypt, which is the largest bank in the Middle East and was established since 1898. The bank has a share of 40% and the other 60% is by the Sabbour Family.... Read More

Open Vacancies at Alahly for Real Estate Development

Sales Manager - New Cairo, Cairo
Experience: 8-10 years Career Level: Manager
New Cairo, Cairo
Executive Assistant - New Cairo, Cairo
Experience: 4-6 years Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
New Cairo, Cairo
Customer Service Advisor - New Cairo, Cairo
Experience: 3-5 years Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
New Cairo, Cairo
Project Manager Assistant - New Cairo, Cairo
Experience: 3-5 years Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
New Cairo, Cairo
Guest Relations Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo
Experience: 1-3 years Career Level: Entry Level
New Cairo, Cairo

Company Info

Cairo, Egypt

101-500 employees

Hiring?
Now you can create a page for your company in WUZZUF - Egypt's #1 Job Site

Post your Jobs and start attracting the best candidates!