Skills And Tools:
ProCrew is the technology kitchen behind some of the world's perfect customer experiences
Since 2012, ProCrew has provided high-performing, on-demand teams of software developers for the world's leading brands.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics Inc (Dubai), Ocucon (UK) becoming the largest provider of video analytics services, and IAmProperty (UK) trusted by more than 2500 Estate Agents.
As a Software QA Engineer Intern, you will support our core simulator software development, with responsibility for the quality of our software. You will interact with the Development and Application Management teams as a key contributor to product quality.
- Running and analyzing the regression suite on various supported platforms.
- Evaluating product functionality and creating Test Plans.
- Testing GUI manually and converting them into automated tests.
- Executing Test Plans and incorporating them into the regression suite.
- Analyzing other areas of low coverage and enhancing the suite to cover them.
- Documenting all tests and procedures.
The position requires the candidate to have previous work experience within a Development/QA role.
Familiarity with the Software development process.
Strong experience working within UNIX/Linux and Windows environments.
Demonstrates fluency in Python programming and UNIX shell scripting
Must be a self-starter who works well independently on assigned tasks and products