Skills And Tools:
- Maintain a live react native app selling flights/hotels with a nodejs backend
- Maintain existing react native app and all its features.
- Add new components, consume REST JSON APIs from NojdeJS
- Optimize UI/UX - Animations, Loading Pages
- Test Android & iOS versions on different devices
- Create new pages with new components
- Add new pages to routing
- Publish revisions across Playstore & Appstore
The intern will learn:
- How to maintain a live app in publication
- Hotel E commerce via Mobile App
- How to fix bugs quickly
- Commit code every day
- Push live every week
- How to use react native + redux
- Working to deadlines
- Version Control, Agile & Scrum Methods, DevOps
Application Deadline: 30 SEP
Internship Start date: 01 OCT
Duration: 3 months
- You must know react native & Redux already.
- You must have your own laptop
- You must speak English fluently.
- Work from home.
- React Native DeveloperConfidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia4 days ago