Skills And Tools:
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards.
- Source candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters.
- Conduct phone or in-person interviews.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Contact new employees and prepare on boarding sessions.
The intern will learn:
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- 2 months.
- Age: Not older than 27 years old.
- Language Skills:Good command of English language.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Professional in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo21 hours ago