Skills And Tools:
ProCrew is the technology kitchen behind some of the world's perfect customer experiences
Since 2012, ProCrew has provided high-performing, on-demand teams of software developers for the world's leading brands.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics Inc (Dubai), Ocucon (UK) becoming the largest provider of video analytics services, and IAmProperty (UK) trusted by more than 2500 Estate Agents.
- Design, develop, maintain, and support sophisticated software applications and tools using PHP and Laravel.
- Analyze, test, and resolve issues with application software, TDD experience is appreciated.
- Work primarily on the backend, middleware, and databases.
The intern will learn:
In line with the experience and skills you bring to the table, we offer areas that allow you to have a deeper impact on the future of the company.
- Learning and development – we encourage you to grow your skills.
- Collaboration and efficiency – we open the floor to collaboration across the different development teams to become more effective through the usage of tools, practices, and techniques that assist with coding effectiveness.
- Architecture and leadership – we offer a variety of opportunities to learn about the design architecture processes. We encourage our team to develop expertise in the software they work with and mentor other developers working on them.
- Experience in PHP
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining REST APIs
- Actively practicing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of relational databases, like MySQL