Costing and Stock Analysis InternPosted 2 months ago
249Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Process transactions according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded and controlled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow up with the concerned parties in a timely manner to solve the anomalies where/when existing.
- Review and validate all shipments and stock transactions as well as provide the needed support and follow up on pending transactions in order to ensure timely posting and up to date stock levels.
- Receive, process and execute requests and ensure they are properly handled in a timely manner and in accordance to the set of business requirements.
- Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and satisfy internal customers by meeting all internal SLAs and following up on requests in a timely manner.
Duration: 3 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Analytical Thinking
- Fluency in English
- Senior Inventory AccountantBreadfast - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago