Skills And Tools:
- Monitor the effective compliance to the hospital policies and procedures.
- Support the adoption of international healthcare quality standards.
- Manage the reporting cycle and investigation of occurrence variance reports
- Coordinates different quality and performance initiatives to ensure alignment and optimal use of resources.
- Coordinates performance management and quality improvement capacity building for all levels of management and employees.
- Coordinates the Quality Council.
- Medical background (physician, Dentist or Pharmacist )
- Postgrad in quality management
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Medical Insurance Coordinator ... - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Software Quality Assurance Spe... - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Mid-Level Software Quality Eng...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Medical Representative - Sharq... - Sharqia, Egypt30 days ago
- Sales Representative - Alex - Alexandria, Egypt30 days ago