Skills And Tools:
ProCrew is the technology kitchen behind some of the world's perfect customer experiences
Since 2012, ProCrew has provided high-performing, on-demand teams of software developers for the world's leading brands.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics Inc (Dubai), Ocucon (UK) becoming the largest provider of video analytics services, and IAmProperty (UK) trusted by more than 2500 Estate Agents.
- Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components.
- You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows.
- You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- You will coordinate with other team members, including backend developers.
The intern will learn:
- As our Front-end developer intern, you will work side by side with our development team on the next generation of productivity software. You will get an insight into startups' functions and get a say in the technical decisions during your time with us.
- You will also meet people with a positive vibe and witness the launching of productivity software, which will be a game-changer on the market. You will find friends and take with you an experience that will rock your resume.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Optimizing your application for performance.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools like Git
- Experience with both consuming RESTful APIs