This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Paid, Commissions + Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Internship
- Promotes / sells / secures orders from existing and prospective customers through relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Studying technical specifications.
- Writing and producing press releases and presentations.
- Writing reports.
- Overseeing market research.
- Maintains customer report by listening to and resolving concerns; answering questions.
- Bringing in new business opportunities.
- Managing client relationships.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current campaigns progress.
- Liaising with clients, managerial about budgets, timescales and objectives.
Start Date: 1/11/2017
Duration: 6 month
Job Qualifications needed:
- Own a car preferred
- Ability to travel outside of Egypt in rare cases
- Have a Laptop
- Very Good command of English language.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Computer skills (ex; Ms Office)
- Telecommunication knowledge and Technologies.
- Attention to Details.
- Functional and Technical skills.
- Decision making.
- Excellent organizational and Time Management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Marketing, Sales and Business background.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity, imagination and initiative.
- Commission based on achievement, in addition to bonuses (more details will be explained in the interview)
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
e-Business Solutions is a smart web solutions company located in Dokki. In e-Business Solutions , With our extensive design and marketing experience we will customize your website to suit the needs of your customers. We will look closely at how best to convey the essence of...
See all Careers and Jobs at e-business solutions