- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Jr. Accounting including preparing journal entries
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
The intern will learn:
- Prepare journal entries
- Perform General Ledger Operations
- Perform monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
Application Deadline: 1 week
Internship Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6- 8 months
About this Company
ALICO EGYPT® is one of Orascom Construction subsidiaries and one of the leading companies in the Middle East in the field of Aluminum & Glazing works founded in 2000.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alicoegypt
ALICO EGYPT® range of products extends from aluminum doors & windows to curtain walls,...