- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Develop new features assigned by product development team.
- Optimize website for a better performance and speed.
- Ensure website works correctly across all screens/devices/browsers.
- Ensure a bug-free & user-friendly interface.
- Integrate back-end with front-end.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
Benefits of joining Imaginators team:
- You will work directly with all of the team and our mentors & coaches.
- Attending weekly sessions on various business topics.
- Working in a startup that aims to scale rapidly in different markets is a great challenge.
- You will work with a young casual team with a commitment as a founder.
- You will be exposed to our network and partners, you will work directly with them.
- You will be building a product that is competing internationally with leading market players.
- Flexible working hours (You can work from home up to 4 days per week.)
Internship Duration: 3 months.
Internship Start Date: Once we find the qualified Applicant.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Imaginators is an online platform that helps people to showcase their work professionally and interactively. Now users can build their online portfolios and create interactive presentations for their work just by dragging and dropping the content and customizing the design of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Imaginators