- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
EntrepreWare is searching for a motivated and enthusiastic intern to join a Business Developer Specialist internship program.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails and knocking door visits.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Present products and presentations to suspected clients.
- Closing sales.
- Maintaining and tracking clients reports on CRM.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Develop and execute marketing programs.
Training program conditions:
- BS/MS degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Computer Sciences, Engineering.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong phone presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong computer skills with various Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Entrepreware focuses on continuous customer success. Helping our clients to find a technological solution to reach its business targets relying on creative and intelligent cloud based products to help customers grow by unleashing their information powers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Entrepreware