Skills And Tools:
About the Job :
- The primary focus of this position will be to teach Snapology programs. Instructors are asked to promote creativity, teamwork and problem solving skills while educating students on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) concepts. Programs are conducted for children ages 2-14, although not all instructors are required to teach all age groups.
- This role requires internal collaboration and communication with Snapology leadership as well as representing the Snapology organization to parents & children with a high degree of professionalism.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead groups of up to 24 students through curriculum-guided activities;
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment;
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures;
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of Snapology;
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies;
- Adequately prepare for each program by reading curriculum, watching training videos and/or participating in face-to-face training sessions;
- Handle inquiries from parents regarding Snapology programs;
- Encourage students & parents to enroll students in future Snapology programs;
What will you get?
- You will receive full training and get the hands on experience with an American franchise to expand your skills and CV with us! After 3 months evaluation based on performance, you can be offered a part time/or full time job with us.
- Criminal and Child Clearances must be current
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis
- Extra curricular activities such as debate, theater, MUN, speech, etc.
- Previous volunteer/part time work with children
- Primary English TeacherConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Teaching Assistant In Engineer...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo2 days ago