- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- To provide Assistance and analysis for Human Resources Department.
The intern will learn:
- Select the most effective recruitment channels and advertise open vacancies upon request with the supervision of Senior HR Generalist to attract the best talents in market.
- Scan and filter candidates C.Vs to choose the most qualified applicants to the job requirements to meet for interview with minimum 6 CVs for each vacancy.
- Interview and evaluate candidates Based on Competency framework to choose candidates who fit enough job requirements and company culture.
- Arrange and follow up the technical interview for shortlisted candidates with the line managers to assure choosing the most technically qualified candidate.
- Prepare and discuss job offers for the chosen candidates with the approval of HR, Line manager and GM According to the Job grade and company policies due to the market.
- Assisting in reporting the performance appraisal analysis to the HR manager in quarterly bases to assess workforce overall performance.
Application Deadline: 1 week
Internship Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6-8 months
About this Company
ALICO EGYPT® is one of Orascom Construction subsidiaries and one of the leading companies in the Middle East in the field of Aluminum & Glazing works founded in 2000.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alicoegypt
ALICO EGYPT® range of products extends from aluminum doors & windows to curtain walls,...