- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Ensuring orders placed online are collected, shipped, and delivered on time.
- Confirming orders by phone with clients.
- Reporting online orders statues.
- Arranging product pickup and delivery for online orders.
- Listing products on online stores.
- Managing Email replies to customers.
- Assisting in resolving customer requests and complaints.
- Making sure received and returned items are documented.
- Making sure all shipments documentations are updated on different systems.
The intern will learn:
- Each intern will be assigned to a team and works on both team and individual projects.
- Plan, develop, and execute ongoing projects.
- How to deal with different E-commerce platforms
- Shipping procedures.
- Day to day operations.
Application Deadline: 30 July 2017
Working Conditions :
- Working hours from 10 AM to 6 PM
- 6 days per week.
- 3 Months project/ Internship.
About this Company
Business Boomers is an E-commerce and Marketing outsourcing company, focusing on helping retailers grow their business by selling their products online, and increasing their in-store traffic.
See all Careers and Jobs at Business Boomers
We help our customers create compelling content for their products...