- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Interns will be involved in Implementation of Foreign investor’s agreements and assist in manage funds disbursement. In addition to conduct market research activities and will assist in gathering, organizing and updating data about FDI clients.
- Assist the payments process and Auditor requirements.
- Assist to conduct market research about the industry and Egypt’s competing countries.
- Participate in client and Auditor meetings.
- Prepare monthly status reports of FDIs work activities
- Request & follow-up on foreign investors to provide ITIDA with monthly & quarterly status reports.
- Review monthly & quarterly reports received from foreign investors and prepare periodical reports illustrating MOU implementation status.
- Performing any other assignments as required.
Application Deadline: 2 weeks
Internship Start date: 1/7/2017
Duration: 2 months
About this Company
The Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (TIEC) aims to drive innovation and entrepreneurship in ICT for the benefit of national economy. The center has been launched at Smart Village on Monday 27th of September 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at TIEC