- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Assist in Business Development Activities including:
- Prospect discovery (target long list), produce a detailed database covering target list aligned to segments, prospect market size, key decision person per account.
- Prospect due diligence, support in the arranging due diligence visits and select support companies relevant for investor.
Aid in Awareness/Outreach Activities Conferences Participation including:
- Create and develop a list of relevant conferences.
- Develop market/country overview, companies profiles and biographies for conference attendees.
- Miscellaneous Projects: support the team in the implementation of miscellaneous activities including responding to investor’s RFI, arranging due diligence visits according to the scope of services required.
Application Deadline: 2 weeks
Internship Start date: 1/7/2017
Duration: 2 months
About this Company
The Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (TIEC) aims to drive innovation and entrepreneurship in ICT for the benefit of national economy. The center has been launched at Smart Village on Monday 27th of September 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at TIEC