- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- The Innovation Camp is a three-phase fun summer Activity Camp Sponsored by TIEC, ITIDA & ASRT focused on pushing your innovative soul to shine. In this three-month camp, you will be driven to form an interdisciplinary team, guided to do a set of advanced technologies based projects, and participate in small fun contests.
- In the first phase, all participants in their teams will race time to a coming the same project.
- You will work on Constructing a bridge model underneath a specific criteria.
- You will then be given the chance to attend various hands on cash courses in diverse technology, project management, design, and business.
- After which, all the participants from the 5 tracks (Electromechanical - Architecture - Civil - Business - Pharma) will integrate together to form interdisciplinary where you will start ideating to settle on the product or service that your team (startup) will build.
- In phase three, you will be working together to finalize implementing your prototype, creating your business plan, and putting your marketing plan to work.
The intern will learn:
- Ideation and Idea Management
- Structural Analysis using SAP.
- Business Proposals
- Marketing, Project Management & Entrepreneurship.
- Team Work
- Understanding how to HAVE FUN while working very hard :)
Application Deadline: 19/06/17
Orientation session: 19/06/17, 11:00 am @ Hall 3, New building, ASUFE. Registration link:http://ihub.asu.edu.eg/icamp17_apply.html
Internship Start date: 20/06/17
Duration: 3 Months
Facebook Event: Link:https://www.facebook.com/events/202092686964715/
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub