- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is covered
About the Internship
Job Description: This opportunity is in India. The intern will:
- Handle the marketing work whether online or offline.
- Initiate events and stuff coordinating them, events can be based on music, food and art and thus coordinate between various media based partners.
- Handling the marketing work whether online or offline
- Initiating events and stuff coordinating them
- Coordinating between various media based partners.
- Maintaining Public Relations
- Organizing events based on music, food and art
Internship Start date: 1 June 2017
Duration: 2 Months
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...