- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
5S/Kaizen/Lean Six Sigma:
- Support the planning and execution of Kaizen and six sigma initiatives
- Document all Kaizen’s and support in regular follow up to ensure improvements made are sustained
- Coordinate with operations team to ensure all process and system related issues are recorded and reported
- Study operational processes and draft VSOP’s and existing process maps
- Maintain open communications channels with projects’ sponsors and present innovative ideas, issues and risks when required
- Travel with in UAE whenever needed to support the execution of improvement initiatives
- Help drafting a detailed tech requirement document (Problem statement, process and basic requirements)
- Maintain appropriate filing and documentation for all projects, Kaizen events and process improvement initiatives, communicate the same to senior leadership
- Coordinate with IT and keep track of all enhancements that are requested, weekly update senior management on the progress (future launch’s, delays, mockup’s)
- Draft weekly DPMO reports
- Maintain open communications channels with project sponsors and present innovative ideas, issues and risks when required
Internship duration: 6 Month.
About this Company
Enjoy online shopping on the Arab World's Favorite Online Shopping Site.
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq.com
Choose from thousand of products in electronics, fashion and home.