- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is provided and covered
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Internship
- In the competitive globalized world there is an urgency to strike a balance between security of employees and requirements of business. During the time of corporate restructuring, existing laws protects the interest of stakeholders in the significant way except employees and they are forced to accept the terms and conditions of the employees.
- To examine the extent of mergers and acquisition having influence on business and employees.
- To identify the possible opportunities and its adverse impact on the business and Employees.
- To understand new work culture, adjustability to the new environment of work, retrenchment
- To pool both positive and negative outcomes of corporate restructuring.
- To document a report on the research
- The selection process will be according to your CV, then you start preparing for your visa and travel immediately.
Application Deadline: 30 March 2017
Internship Start date: 1 April 2017
Duration: 2 Months
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...