- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Developing effective corporate communication strategies
- Managing internal and external communications
- Drafting content for social media or company website
- Research to help plan and prepare for communications activity surrounding Life’s annual program of events and exhibitions
- Monitoring of news, cultural events and social media for communications opportunities.
Application Deadline: 12/03/2017
Internship Start date: 13/03/2017
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
Digital Works is a player of the "Y GENERATION" outsourcing services, which has a strong position in the Information technologies, Digital Economy as well as Customer Experience Management fields.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Works