- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Learn and undertake research on Robotics with result oriented targets.
- The purpose of research shall be to create modules for students that help in Robotics Clubs, Robotics Labs and other services provided by the Company.
- Conduct regular workshops at Schools, NGOs, Academies as well as other relevant places at judicious intervals.
- Initiate new projects along with working on older assignments as far as research is concerned.
- Creativity shown while creating new modules is a prerequisite to work in this profile.
- Travel to nearby cities in order to conduct workshops at educational institutions as well as other stakeholders.
The intern will learn:
- Will be able to learn new technologies Cultural Diversity New Working Environment
Application Deadline: 28 Feb
Internship Start date: 15 March
Duration: 6-10 weeks
About this Company
AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. AIESEC is a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AAST in Cairo