- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Internship
Internship Start date: FLEXIBLE
Duration: 3 months
- Interns will be required to support one or two startups in their business activities.
- As it is a startup, every intern may be required to play multiple roles, as in helping startups with respect to all business functions – HR, Finance, Strategizing, Marketing (planning and collateral creation) and perhaps even sales.
- The intern would be required to help the founding team identify the needs of the business, support in meeting those needs.
- Help the CEO of the startup to keep track of the business and its deliverables.
The intern will learn:
- Working alongside promising startups and explore the startup industry sector.
- Great work environment and culture where we celebrate achievements.
- Personal development and plenty of room for initiative.
- putting theoretical knowledge into action.
- Attending training programs that the startups may be a part of.
- Extensive network development.
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC