- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Internship
- You will be asked to analyze quantitative data regarding customer feedback.
- You will be asked to build a social media campaign to drive brand awareness and sales.
- You will be tasked with extending the outreach of our brand with creative ideas such as video,
- You will assist in the business development by connecting directly with customers, press, and corporates.
- You will tasked with co-planning the product launch
The intern will learn:
- Quantitative data analysis
- Social media campaign
- The comics industry
- Launching a product
- Project planning and management
- Direct customer communication and community building
- Agile project development philosophy
Application Deadline: November 20th
Internship Start date: December 1st
Duration: 2 months
About this Company
Overpower is a digital entertainment company based out of Cairo, Egypt. The first company in the Middle East to target a global audience with their comics. We are currently working on our first graphic novel series.
See all Careers and Jobs at Overpower
If you dream about comics, you're among friends.