- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Internship
- Designing Promotion activities.
- To hunt for major events for promotions and probable collaborations.
- To look for global potential agencies we could tie up with.
- Marketing the event for sponsorships.
- Handling various mediums of online promotions like, blogs, guest posting etc.
- Advocating hospitality & logistics. Seeing to it that they run smoothly.
- Sales meetings with corporates and other organizations for Corporate gifting.
The intern will learn:
- How to network with wide range of people
- How to create impact in society both with products and ideas
- Personal development and plenty of room for initiatives for startups
Internship Start date: FLEXIBLE
Duration: 6 - 12 weeks
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC