- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Technical Documentation.
- Networking Background.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
The intern will learn:
- The first mile of engagement with customer in networking assignments.
Application Deadline: Until Ads expiry.
Internship Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Month.
About this Company
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.Telecom Systems Provider "TSP" LLC. offers high-tech reliable services, high-quality support alternative for IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at Telecom Systems Provider, LLC