- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
350 to 450 USD per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Internship
- Project execution Prepare weekly review report for each business function.
- Interact with function heads to track achievement of key milestones and KPI’s.
- Interact with city managers to monitor achievements of key milestones and KPIs.
- Research: Conduct research on various topics related to current business and new business functions.
- Synthesize findings in a neat, presentable format
- Presentations: Make business strategy presentations on various topics such as business processes, business model, investor overview etc
- Financial modeling- Build and review business financial models
- Change management- Run change management programs throughout the organization, For e.g policy implementation, business process transformation etc
- Document all requirements and the business solutions such that stakeholders understand them clearly to go about their tasks
- Assess the impact of the solution on various stakeholders
- Assess the feasibility of the recommended solution from a business perspective
- Ensure that the solution development team understands the problem and the solution
- Manage changes to business requirements and do an impact analysis
- Work with the end users to help them understand the changes
- Help the users to work with the new solution
- Help the client in managing the solution such that there is minimum resistance to organizational changes due to the newly implemented solution
Internship Start date: FLEXIBLE
Duration: 6 months
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC