- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
- Presenting the product in a structured professional way face to face .
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale .
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails .
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy .
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office & entering figures into a computer system .
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations .
The intern will learn:
- Make an effective communication with customers.
- Improve marketing skills.
- Improve Negotiation skills.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Complex Problem Solving.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Application Deadline: 06/10/2016
Internship Start date: 15/10/2016
Duration: 1 month up to 3 months
About this Company
A world class furniture manufacturer based in Cairo, with a wide array of high-quality products and superior technical expertise. Combining innovative designs with the latest technology in furniture manufacturing, the company is specialized in supplying furniture and woodwork...
See all Careers and Jobs at LA ROCHE Furniture Industries S.A.E