- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
- Presenting the product in a structured professional way face to face .
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale .
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails .
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy .
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office & entering figures into a computer system .
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations .
The intern will learn:
- Make an effective communication with customers.
- Improve marketing skills.
- Improve Negotiation skills.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Complex Problem Solving.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Application Deadline: 06/10/2016
Internship Start date: 15/10/2016
Duration: 1 month up to 3 months
About this Company
La Roche is a world class furniture manufacturer based in Cairo and one of the leading companies in today’s Egyptian furniture platform, furnishing world leading hotels & also offering contemporary living solutions for a demanding modern generation setting with a wide array of...
See all Careers and Jobs at LA ROCHE Furniture Industries S.A.E