- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Provide support for international travel such as applying and procuring visas from appropriate international governing agencies.
- Negotiate travel deals with airlines, hotels, ground transportation.
- Follow up & manage all related suppliers to deliver all requests on time.
- Ensure that all requests delivered in good terms with respect to quantities & quality
- Follow up on the site services operations
- Handle the inbound and outbound shipments.
The intern will learn:
- Administration Operations
- Travel coordination
- Negotiation skills
- Business Communication
Application Deadline: September 30th, 2016
Internship Start date: September 1st, 2016
Duration: 3 months
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo