Skills And Tools:
- Support the Financial department in day to day operations.
- Book-keeping all financial transactions.
- Record invoices.
- Track customers/supplier balance and assure proper collection allocation.
- Review balance sheet accounts.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
The intern will learn:
- Book-keeping records.
- Daily financial operations.
- How to create a balance sheet.
- Tracking inventory.
- Vendor and customer management skills.
- Practical knowledge in Finance.
Internship Starting Date: 10/9/2020
Duration: 3-6 months -High performers could be hired after 6 months and evaluation.-
- Graduates from faculty of Finance or Accounting.
- High proficiency with computers.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good in English.
- Background in Tax and Auditing even theoretical will be an add.
- Senior Income Auditor - Downtown, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Accounts Payable - Downtown, Cairo20 days ago
- Odoo Techno-Functional - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Helwan, Cairo1 month ago
- Site Accountant - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh30 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Internal Auditor - Saudi Arabi... - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia29 days ago
- Accountant - GizaFuture For General Supplies & Importing and Subcontracting - Agouza, Giza5 days ago
- Cost Accountant ( Electronics ...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Abdeen, Cairo14 days ago