Technical Office Internship - Production GraduatesPosted 17 days ago
54Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Organize work shop tasks.
- Follow up bladder work shop activity
- Follow up bladders change schedule
- Ensure applying of SOP in work shop
- Lead the work shop team
- Prepare spare parts required for work shop
- Prepare and apply documentation system for work shop
- Coordinate with planning and production
The intern will learn:
- Exposure to the tire manufacturing process & the Mechanical Role
- Develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- An inside view of the work environment.
- An actual on-the-job training that will help secure a better career opportunities in the future.
- Internship monthly Bonus
- Restaurant Meals
- Transportation provided to the factory (from the nearest meeting point)
- Certificate by the end of the program
- Social Insurance
Duration: 6 months contract (Renewable Based On Performance and Business Needs to a maximum of 2 years).
- Graduates of Alexandria University Major Production Engineering.
- Graduate of 2020 & 2021 & 2022 ONLY.
- Males with Military service defined.
- Alexandria Residence only.
- Good to Excellent English commands.
- Perfect Ms. Office commands.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with flexible schedule.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with different ages and mindsets.
- Familiar with industrial engineering process and applications.
- the ability to lead a team or to be a part of a team.
- the ability to manage people from different cultures & to help them through their problems.
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria15 days ago
- Safety Engineer - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt17 days ago