Skills And Tools:
- Only for bookworms, We are looking for digital marketing and sales interns for our project Booktasters.
- Book tips have started the internships program with the intention to help students to discover the skills/talents they have and to offer the best candidates a long term job offer to work remotely as a full-time employee during studying seasons for a number of hours they can manage along with their studies.
COVID-19 Update: As our first priority will always be the well-being of our interns and employees, we have shifted all the teams’ responsibilities and interns’ recruitment and training to an online process.
The intern will learn:
- Writing blogs to help authors develop their careers.
- Generating marketing materials to increase sales.
- Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong author and publisher client base.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities mainly on Twitter and through emails.
Application Deadline: 20/5/2020
Internship Start date: 25/5/2020
Duration: 3 months.
- Home based work except a weekly meeting at our office.
- 0-1 years of experience in sales or digital marketing required.
- Excellent English command is a must.
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago