- Experience Needed:
Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- We are looking for individuals who are passionate about sales and technology to join CartCode as a Business Development Intern.
- The role will be an opportunity to learn about the online payment and digital service market and develop sales competencies while making meaningful contributions to the growth of CartCode.
- This role is ideal for grads and undergrads individuals as well as sales professionals.
- This is a full-time 3 month internship period which serves as the training and trial period for successful candidates.
- Full-time career opportunities at the end of the internship period are offered based on satisfactory completion of the internship period.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn about the industry and how CartCode provides competitive digital solutions for your potential customers.
- Source potential leads or utilizes lead lists provided to you by the team.
- Schedule meetings and have face-to-face meetings.
- Meet customers in person to sell them CartCode solutions.
- Do your homework, explore the pain points of customers on calls, understand their needs, and propose solutions in a "high value" and "consultative sales" style.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
You plant a seed for your business and Cart code employees water it with Digital presence
See all Careers and Jobs at Cart Code
that provides you with multiple branches of audience, colorful conversion rate leaves, and long-lasting branding roots.
Cart code is not just a digital marketing agency that...