- Experience Needed:
Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with a creative team?
- We’re a forward-thinking advertising agency looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
- Come work for one of the area’s leading advertising agencies and learn from some of the best in the business.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
What you need to be:
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design and ad agency professionals
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
Qualified candidates should send their resume attached with the portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Company
You plant a seed for your business and Cart code employees water it with Digital presence
See all Careers and Jobs at Cart Code
that provides you with multiple branches of audience, colorful conversion rate leaves, and long-lasting branding roots.
Cart code is not just a digital marketing agency that...