- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Unpaid, Accommodation Provided
About the Internship
- Entrepreneurship Within Turkey Project is 6 or 12 weeks unpaid professional internship across Turkey's best startups. This project was born on the powerful potential that can significantly increase industrialization in Turkey. This project also supports Turkey in achieving Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure which is one of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals(Goal#9).
The intern will learn:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- IMPORTANT! Accommodation only providing, when you come here you have to pay 150€
Application Deadline: 1 Jan 2020
Internship Start date: 17 Feb 2020/ 31 Mar 2020/12 May 2020/23 Jun 2020
Duration: 6 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified
- Business Administration
- AIESEC Leadership Qualities
- Internet Usage
- Windows PC Usage
- Project Management
- Team Management
The Intern Age must be between 18 to 30 years old.
The Intern will pay his (AIESEC contract, VISA Fees, Flight Ticket, and any additional Pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...