- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Computer Provided Accommodation Provided Accommodation Covered Food Provided 3 meal per day
About the Internship
- This is a six week project where you will be working with one of top start-ups in Pakistan. The start-ups are placed in the National Science & Technology Park which is placed in NUST which is top 400 QS ranked university. This project also supports Pakistan achieving Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure which is one of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (Goal#9).
The intern will learn:
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
- Doing tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety & environmental regulations.
- Managing and learning about the ratio of the adds and mixtures
- Shop drawings execution and/or reviewing As-built drawings execution and/or reviewing
- You will get field experience as well.
- Opportunity starting date is negotiable.
- All standards promised. SIM card covered as well. Food & accommodation covered as well.
- Local Buddy provided along with city tour.
Application Deadline: 5 Dec 2019
Internship Start date: 15 Dec 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
- AIESEC Leadership Qualities
Please note that:
The Intern Age must BE between 18 to 30 years old.
The Intern will Pay hiss (AIESEC Contract, VISA Fees, Flight Tickets, additional fees, and any additional Pocket Money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...